* Office of Lindsay Tanner, Member for Melbourne, 280 King St, Melbourne at 12 noon. Info Pablo on pabs101 – at – hotmail.com.
* Office of Kelvin Thompson, Member for Wills, 3 Munro Street, Coburg at 10am. Info Ellen on ellenmroberts – at – yahoo.com.au.
* Office of Martin Ferguson, Member for Batman, 159 High Street, Preston at 8am. Info Carol on caride – at – bigpond.com.au.
* Office of Jenny Macklin, Member for Jaga Jaga, 149 Burgundy Street, Heidelberg at 10am. Info Bridgit on bbattova3 – at – bigpond.com.au.
* Office of Peter Costello, Member for Higgins, 1343 Malvern Road, Malvern at 10am. Info Sue on 0411 885 126.
* Office of Nicola Roxon, Member for Gellibrand, 1 Thomas Holmes Street, Maribyrnong at 10am. Info Shaun on westsax – at – westnet.com.au.
* Office of Simon Crean, Member for Hotham, 401 Clayton Road, Clayton at 10am. Info Imogen on imogen.jackson – at – gmail.com.
* Office of Steve Gibbons, Member for Bendigo, Cnr Williamson and Myers St, Bendigo at 10.30am. Info Dean on dc – at – masg.org.au
* Office of Senator Jacinta Collins, 1013 Whitehorse Rd, Box Hill at 10.30am. Info Carol on ci – at – the.inter.net.au.
* Office of Sophie Mirabella, Member for Indi, 9am, meet outside Bill Tilley’s office, 14 Stanley St, Wodonga. Info Lizette on lizettejohn – at – iprimus.com.au.
* Office of Richard Marles, Member for Corio, 17A Yarra St, Geelong at 12 noon. Info Mitch on 0448 997 415, bukitmouth – at – hotmail.com.
* Office of Michael Danby, Member for Melbourne Ports, 117 Fitzroy St, St.Kilda West at 12 noon. Info David on david.robinson – at – y7mail.com.
* Office of Andrew Robb, Member for Goldstein, 368 Centre Road, Bentleigh at 10am. Info Coni 9598 3272.
* Local residents meeting with Jason Wood, Member for La Trobe.
*4pm-5.30pm Commonwealth Parliamentary Offices, 100 King William St, Adelaide. Info Gemma on gemma.weedall – at – student.adelaide.edu.au.
AUSTRALIAN CAPITAL TERRITORY
*8am Federal Department of Climate Change, 2 Constitution Ave, Canberra. Info Leigh on 0421 282 825.
NEW SOUTH WALES
* Anthony Albanese, Member for Grayndler – 9am, 334a Marrickville Rd , Marrickville NSW 2204. Contact Climate Action Newtown: Moira 0420 504 411.
* Maxine McKew, Member for Bennelong – 10am, 230 Victoria Rd , Gladesville NSW 2111. Contact Ryde Gladesville Climate Action Group: info – at – climatechangerg.org.
* Bob Debus, Member for Macquarie – 10am, 98 Bathurst St , Katoomba NSW 2780. Contact Katoomba Area Climate Action Network: 0400 302 279.
AND 10.30am, 3/217 Howick St , Bathurst NSW 2795. Contact Bathurst Community Climate Action Network: judygreg.walker – at – gmail.com.
* Peter Garrett, Member for Kingsford Smith: 11am, Level 6, 806-812 Anzac Pde, Maroubra NSW 2035. Contact scarlet.wilcock – at – gmail.com
* Julie Owens, Member for Parramatta – 12 noon, Suite 8 , The Octagon, 110 George St, Parramatta NSW 2150. Contact Parramatta Climate Action Network: 0425 265 169.
* Tanya Plibersek, Member for Sydney – 12 noon, 422 Crown St , Surry Hills NSW 2010. Contact Climate Change Balmain-Rozelle: ccbrmail – at – aapt.net.au
* Labor Party Headquarters – 3pm, 377 Sussex St Sydney NSW 2000. Contact Friends of the Earth Sydney: 0402 564 862.
* Senator Forshaw – 4pm, Suite 2, Level 1, 33-35 Belmont St Sutherland NSW 2232 (opp. the library) – a peaceful protest, a bit of theatre, deliver a letter to Senator Forshaw. Contact Sutherland Climate Action Network: jon – at – doig.net.
* Sharon Bird, Member for Cunningham – Shop 501, Globe Lane, Wollongong NSW. Organised by Wollongong Climate Action Network, UoW Environment Collective. March 27th, 1-2pm. Phone: 0425329963. Email: email@example.com
* Greg Combet, Member for Charlton and Parliamentary Secretary for Climate Change – 8.30am, 324 Main Road, Cardiff, following a footpath march from Cardiff Station from about 8.15 am (Newcastle train arrives 8.12am). Organised by Climate Action Newcastle (CAN), Lake Macquarie Climate Action (LMCA) and Rising Tide. Contact Zoe 0425 316 496 or zoetiarerogers – at – gmail.com.
* Sharon Grierson, Member for Newcastle – 10am, 427 Hunter St, Newcastle. Organised by members of the Newcastle University Student Association. Contact simon.cunich – at – gmail.com.
* Office of Prime Minister Kevin Rudd, Member for Griffith, 630 Wynnum Road, Morningside at 1pm. Info Dominic on dominicale – at – optusnet.com.au or 0436 638 772.
* Office of Stephen Smith, Member for Perth, 953A Beaufort St, Inglewood at 8.30am. Phone 0417 319 662 or 08 9339 0803 for more details. See the website http://www.safeclimate.org.au or email info – at – safeclimate.org.au.
* Office of Duncan Kerr, Member for Denison, Cnr Harrington and Collins St, Hobart at 12.30pm. Info climateactionhobart – at – gmail.com or call 0428 274 280.
* Office of Damian Hale, Member for Solomon, 30 The Smith Street Mall, Darwin. Info Justin on justin-at-nonuk.es.
* Office of Warren Snowdon, Member for Lingiari, Unit 3, 12 Gregory Tce, Alice Springs at 1pm. Info Ruth on ruthapelt – at – yahoo.com. 2:30pm meeting with Warren Snowdon, info Mandy on iainandmandy – at – octa4.net.au.